Online Brand Review
The majority of employers research job applicants online before inviting them to job interviews or making job offers. What does your online brand say about you? How effectively are you using social media tools to jump-start your job search?
Included in this package
- A thorough assessment of your online persona
- A personalized roadmap that offers step-by-step instructions for building your online brand
LinkedIn is the #1 site for professional networking and career matchmaking, so it’s worth taking the time to create a dynamic LinkedIn profile. We’ve seen many people try to take their traditional resume and plug the information into LinkedIn, but that approach does not fully harness the power of LinkedIn.
Here are just a few of the benefits of revamping your LinkedIn profile:
- Impress your connections with a profile that sells your value
- Increase the number of job opportunities and leads via LinkedIn
- Improve your visibility within LinkedIn and the search engines
- Leapfrog over your peers who are ignoring their LinkedIn profiles
- Feel confident — not embarrassed — when job searching on LinkedIn
Included in this package
Our LinkedIn profile writing service provides you with content that you can copy and paste to LinkedIn. Here’s what you get:
- Professional Headline: Optimized with keywords, your headline will quickly relay the value that you offer.
- Industry: There are quite a few industry choices, and you might find that you fit in more than one industry. We’ll select the best industry choice for you.
- Summary: The summary is one of the most important sections of your profile. We’ll create a summary for you that is succinct, but packs a punch and guides the reader to your desired next step.
- Work Experience: We’ll edit down the jobs from your existing resume to highlight the most important accomplishments.
- Education: We will add your school information, dates, degrees, and any other important information.
- Additional Information: We will make recommendations for websites, Twitter, interests, associations, honors, and awards that you can include in this section.
- “Vanity” URL: If you haven’t done so already, we will suggest a vanity URL (e.g., linkedin.com/in/yourname). A custom URL will reinforce your brand, help you get found on LinkedIn, and provide you with a memorable URL when you share the link with others.
Resume clients are offered this service at a significant discount, as we are familiar with your accomplishments and have worked diligently to crystallize your marketing message. You can order the LinkedIn Add-On along with your resume package or when you’re ready to enhance your LinkedIn profile.